Mythbuster: I already took a tour of USC, therefore I shouldn’t go to an Explore program.
The Myth: I’ve been to the campus for a tour before, therefore I don’t need to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: even when you have been to campus, it is helpful to visit as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Just what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard that they’re part of the Trojan Family and now it’s time for pupils to make the important decision of where you can head to college. At USC, we have many programs for pupils getting one look that is last they make their choice.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April if they went on a trip their junior or senior 12 months. Nevertheless, it can absolutely be worth your time to go to campus inside the context as an admitted student. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Could I see myself right here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an student that is admitted a completely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is totally a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and look that is close. Where would we be living? Who be my classmates? Which professors are teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and commence to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You’ll sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day during your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting city near you! We understand that planing a trip to campus might be logistically difficult, but you want to be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the workplace of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We desire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a springtime admit, and so I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The shmoop college essay writing services Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to register about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we may be able to move a few of the pupils towards the fall semester, spring admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So why do it is done by us? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also employ a competitive admission process at USC, so we can never ever acknowledge all the wonderful students who connect with USC. So spring admission we can admit more of this amazing students we would like at USC because we understand we shall have more room available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as every other Trojan, and we would like them at USC as any other Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring gives you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease to the university transition by taking classes at a neighborhood college. You can explore the global world through a research abroad system. You can also take a break from the grind and enjoy a months that are few of school!
You should visit our site at www.usc.edu/springadmit for those who haven’t done so currently. There is plenty of information about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to purchasing USC football season tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look forward to inviting you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. In the event that you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everybody else by June 1st with either a request spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For all those of you’ve got already been admitted, or are wondering just what the steps that are next be in the event that you are admitted, this website’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. This implies, in the event that you have the admission decision before June 1st, you have until June 1st to choose. If you get the page after June 1st, you have two months to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill in the FAFSA while the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We do not desire your capability to agree to USC to be held up by financial aid. The earlier these documents are had by us, the faster we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not assured for transfer students, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the greater the probabilities. You’ll submit your housing application ahead of the commitment deposit. USC also has student that is off-campus, so do not forget to check those options aswell.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your commitment deposit. You will receive an e-mail aided by the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of program, our company is always ready to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!